Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Who I am...

I am a professional poker player. Over time, I will reveal as many details as I can in regards to the limits I play and the income I make, but suffice it to say that I make a very comfortable living via online poker. Yes, I run a "war room" of online poker-bots that do not tilt, sleep, or anguish over the tough calls.

I will not:

  • Help you make your own bot.
  • Sell you mine.
  • Reveal any information that I think will endanger my income as a professional 'bot player.

I will:

  • Offer an honest perspective of online poker from my unusual point of view.
  • Post news items of interest to poker players of all types.
  • Offer poker topics for discussion of interest to the bot coder/game theorist/mathmatical player


Now, I realize that I will be hated by most that would bother to respond to, or even read this blog. All I ask is that you give me a bit of time. As you learn the truth behind the paranoia, you'll find you have very little to fear.